“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace.” Eugene Peterson’s paraphrase from Matthew 11 hits home doesn’t it? His metaphor strikes a chord for many of us during our life journey.
Life can overwhelm us. Chaos appears out of nowhere. How do we recover joy, recover rest, and recover wholeness and peace for our soul. We’ve gotten off track and long to get back. Soul Care Coaching guides us back to where we know we ought to be. We need a place to reset. Soul Care Coaching brings peaceful perspective to our chaos and provides clear direction so you can return to the place our heart longs for. Our life needs soul care. You can find it here.
You know you are ready for Soul Care Coaching if…….
- You feel you have hit a wall and need to discover some ways to move through it.
- You desire to thrive in your life
- You are ready to find new rhythms for your life that will help you thrive, not just survive.
- You want to live out your God designed purpose.
- You want to discover more of your God designed potential.
- You want to learn more about the unique way God designed you.
- You want to discover the obstacles that keep you from becoming the person God uniquely designed you to be.
- You know your life has gotten off track and needs a plan to get back on.
I offer Soul Care Coaching in person or through face time. You may contact me through the Book a Session tab by email: firstname.lastname@example.org