“I speak to thirsty hearts whose longings have been wakened by the touch of God within them.”
Spiritual Direction is a journey with a spiritual companion and spiritual listener. It is a conversation which includes listening, discernment, and prayer. A spiritual director offers a sacred and safe place of grace, encouragement, and compassion. In this setting the spiritual companion helps you discover ways to deepen your relationship with God, as together you look to God for guidance, clarity, and wisdom by focusing on your spiritual journey. Your spiritual companion helps you become more attentive to the presence of God in ordinary daily living. How do you know if spiritual direction is for you?
It might be right for you if……..
- You have the sense that there is more to life than what you are experiencing.
- There are things that are gnawing at you but you’re unsure what they are.
- You want to learn to be more present and attentive to the Father.
- You feel beat down, scattered, or frazzled.
- You have hit a wall and desire to move through it.
- You sometimes feel God is silent.
- You know your soul needs to be nourished.
- You feel stuck in your relationship with God.
- You feel overwhelmed with life.
- You see God moving and have a deep desire to discern what He is doing and saying to you.
- You desire more wholeness in body, mind, spirit, and soul.
- You desire more clarity on how to live a balanced life and get life in rhythm.
- You want to understand how to implement spiritual practices that will draw you into a more intimate relationship with God.
If any of these thoughts resonate within you, schedule an introductory session with me. You may book a session through the Contact Me tab or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org